• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Toast

Adders

Curry is gravy

And that's toast

Look at the white privileged western noobs trying to tell brown people what to call their food
This wouldn't be a thing if you brown people called your food correctly. It's ****ing fried bread.

And, true story......i walked out of an Indian restaurant in Canberra when I saw their menu had the word Gravy in every description. What an abomination.

harsh.ag

This wouldn't be a thing if you brown people called your food correctly. It's ****ing fried bread.

And, true story......i walked out of an Indian restaurant in Canberra when I saw their menu had the word Gravy in every description. What an abomination.

Last edited:

trundler

There is no such thing as fried bread. French toast is the closest thing to it and it has toast in the name.