• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

Victor Ian

I have some thoughts, but I'd like the regulars to solve the days play so I can just cruise along. However, if town plays this wrong, I'd like to point out I am very susceptible to brain washing, in the hope that the cult leader converts me and I escape on the winning side.

Victor Ian

Morgrieb? Eh, **** him.

Tell me about yourself. I'm interested in you, and 'these guys' you talk about.

For the rest of the people, does anyone know who has recently visited Halsey? Daemon?

Red_Ink_Squid

Morgrieb? Eh, **** him.

Tell me about yourself. I'm interested in you, and 'these guys' you talk about.
My friends make dreams come true. In their company you'll find ...truth. I can arrange a meeting with them tonight if you like.

Of course my friends might not want you. There are lots of other fine candidates we could win with instead. Perhaps if you could prove your worth to them somehow? Perhaps you could find a good reason for them to choose you over the rest.

Perhaps you could be a dear and help us kill Morgie?

Victor Ian

Daemon. We need your report for the last few days on visits.
Hopefully others have a role that can help us. Anything!
If people have special powers, today is the day to use them.

Victor Ian

My friends make dreams come true. In their company you'll find ...truth. I can arrange a meeting with them tonight if you like.

Of course my friends might not want you. There are lots of other fine candidates we could win with instead. Perhaps if you could prove your worth to them somehow? Perhaps you could find a good reason for them to choose you over the rest.

Perhaps you could be a dear and help us kill Morgie?
I think I can do that.

Morgieb - you need to out yourself now and share what you know, or what you can do. Failing that, I guess I'ma gonna to have to make some new friends.

morgieb

Unfortunately there isn't a lot that I know as I only have a vanilla* Town role.

*well, not strictly vanilla - my role is that I'm a Clean Freak - so accordingly am less likely to contract (and die) of the virus. No visiting role though.

This is clearly the work of a lyncher of some degree or the cult is sending messages against me because they think my role makes me a threat.

morgieb

Red Ink Squad/Tom Halsey, explain yourselves.

You've already caused two mislynches, and now you want someone lynched based on random messages. AFAIC there is basically no chance you aren't cultists at this point.

morgieb

Yeah I don't think RIS is even pretending he's not a cultist anymore, and knows that we're in a MYLO situation.

So Lynch Red_Ink_Squad.

Victor Ian

Marcuss! What is your role? You are the only role I can not account for. Share it with us and I will know everyone's role and then together, perhaps we have a chance of interrogating each player to find the cult leader.

Daemon! Where for art though Daemon? Why have you gone silent in this hour of need?

For all real townies.... be very careful with your lynch vote. It only takes one of us to throw down an incorrect lynch vote and cult has the numbers to hammer it home and win. If this happens, I'm jumping ship.

I'd hope Zorax entends this day, like he did the first night, so that the implausibility of avoiding this forum helps weed out cult. The silence here is immense.

honestbharani

Well, if RIS and Halsey are both now cult, that would show why they want to lynch morgieb. RIS is showing very clear signs of having gone over to the cult, too clear, perhaps?

Victor Ian

Yeah I don't think RIS is even pretending he's not a cultist anymore, and knows that we're in a MYLO situation.

So Lynch Red_Ink_Squad.
I completely agree with this. It sounds like he has been ordered by cult to take the fall on the off chance one single townie followed him and then the cult would hammer home the lynch. At worst, he takes the lynch vote, the cult leader survives and still forces a win. Because..... We need to take out 2 townies to survive to the next day.... or kill the cult leader.

Marcuss is the only role in town I can not account for. Unless you, Red Ink or Daemon are lying, by way of eliminiation, Marcuss MUST be the cult leader. I am a HCW and can account for the other 5 roles

Victor Ian

I suspect Daemon was telling the truth about his role. It checked out against a number of cross checks with other roles.
I RIS was telling the truth about his journalist role. He has since been converted. At the time he also survived cross checks against claims he made.
I presume Morgieb is clean because the cult are currently trying to lynch him. If he is cult, then well played cult! His role claim is likely too, seeing the nature of some other roles in town being very vanilla.