• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

zorax

likes this
Current vote count:

Cricaddict - 1
honestbharani - 2
GIMH - 5

with 7 needed for a lynch

Have dropped reminders to VCS and Marcuss to chime in

zorax

likes this

CW Mafia Health Organisation

Breaking News - Another innocent man lynched in failed witch-hunt for Cult Leader

-----

The members of CW have yet again killed an innocent person in the hunt for the Cult Leader

The victim in person was named GIMH - a middle-aged man with several pre-existing health conditions. An investigation after his death has so far turned up no affiliation with the Cult whatsoever.

Panic and paranoia has swept the community, with plenty of theories and wild speculation about the nature of this newly emerging Cult and their members. We would like to clarify the following:
1) This cult seems to recruit it's members at Night, rather than individuals seeking them out
2) As far as we can tell, being in the cult does not exacerbate one's symptoms, nor do they encourage members to hide them
3) However, the cult meetings do seem like a hotspot for virus transmission, and the secret nature of these meetings means that preventing such transmission is hard to do

With the Coronaviruses eliminated, and the number of confirmed cases on the decline, our next goal is to bring this virus under control. This means the HCWs and CW members working together on a plan of action that would see either eradicated this virus completely, or have the contained until a vaccine is developed. However, with the Cult increasing in size, this is getting increasingly difficult.

We would like to urge for calm and caution in these chaotic times, and constructive discussions on how best to control this virus and the cult before it gets out of control.

---------------------------

GIMH is Dead. He was the Sickly Man

---------------------------

It is now Night 4

Please get all your orders in ASAP

Daemon

Right..CA, if you’re town please don’t visit anyone anymore and spread the virus further. Well if you’re not don’t do it either I guess.

CricAddict

Just logged in to see what happened to GIMH.

Daemon, yes I understand your thought. We will discuss more in the day phase.

Zorax, I usually don't login to Cw in weekends. So please do give some more time to discuss before next Lynch gets decided.

Guys, time to get the act right. To win over the cult who are ruling the roost right now.

zorax

likes this
I reckon I need to replace or modkill VCS and Marcuss

if anyone is interested in subbing in and taking their place, let me know.

zorax

likes this
yay!

VCS has confirmed to me that he wants to drop out. So need a replacement for him soon, or I'll proceed without him