• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAMCRO Mafia

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'll post a run through of each players conditions later including some of the hidden things they didn't know about. Barely any of my mechanisms came into action.

Also it's clear that Shri swallowed all of mafia's messages to him.

Daemon

Well played maf, really good game.

Was really quite excited about my role, shame I died early, especially considering I had my best ever read in forum mafia (low bar to clear I know)

My guesses at this point are

sledger
VI
morgieb
Marcuss

Teja also suss but possibly a 3P?

Teja.

Global Moderator
VI/Maf,

if what he is saying is true, id bet aj weston kills him, but, maybe he kills zobell. that might explain things, even if in the show he was zoebell's bitch. anyways. Ideally we get Marcuss' claim.

I really thought the only mention of a kill was on marcuss, though, i only checked the immediate preceeding calendar day. I wonder if david hale info was a ruse by teja, an incredibly well deduced one. He would have figured out mafia would say lets frame marcuss based on suss. Cant wait to have Tejas role revealed and what he did with it.
@Teja - can you spill the beans at games end? I think there might be some amazing play we should all appreciate.
All my message reports were in fact made up haha.:laugh:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Easy to be critical of town but in fairness. N0 maf wiped the tracker, then they took the cop. N2 they offed Daemon who was the jailer but also a one-off vig. The only people who could get info then were hb - who needed to successfully thwart an attack to do that - and Shri. But Shri needed to earn his full patch to be of any use (not that he knew that)

honestbharani

Sledger in maf QT said:
Uppercut, Marcuss, Halsey, RIS, and Uppercut all on the same side makes this a very strong town. We should probably look to get rid of at least one of them fairly quickly, but I guess at least one of them will be being watched.
Sledger in maf QT said:
Weemanbob a fairly decent player as well iirc, but doubt he will be targeted for any night action on N1, so he might be a useful under the radar N1 kill.

Sledger rates Uppercut as a maf player, to say the least.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cheers btw Teja, had VI telling me off for leaking from the QT because of your play. But I think that's also why you died, because killing Juice gave maf a double kill and they figured (pretty shrewdly actually) that Juice would be the right character for such an ability.

Shri

I could have won if I survived till the end. I caught the message thing very early and said as much here. I saw our guys dropping like flies and figured I'd be spared if I was an useful tool to maf and almost ****ing won.

Ffs.

Howe_zat

I was pretty sure about morgie and VI but others were so certain of Halsey. Shouldn't have changed my mind I guess.

Shri

I thought I figured out a way to filter out gimh's messages and mafs messages. Clearly I was an idiot.:lol:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Cheers btw Teja, had VI telling me off for leaking from the QT because of your play. But I think that's also why you died, because killing Juice gave maf a double kill and they figured (pretty shrewdly actually) that Juice would be the right character for such an ability.
The tragedy here is that I did not know of their juice double kill situation obv so my intention with the claim was to indicate to maf that I am completely BSing haha.

honestbharani

[FONT=&quot]victor ian[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]06-28-2020[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]08:22 AM ET (US)[/FONT]
I am going to claim Gemma. Town will expect her to be in the game.

Oh, how I wish you did, VI......... :laugh:

Victor Ian

Well played, maf gang. I know I played a critical role in your win, Shannon Gabrielling with the Halsey lynch earlier this day phase. :) Its an amazing win coz Town was stacked with what I reckon are the best players in CW Mafia - RIS, Howe, Halsey, Marcuss and UC. I don't think I have seen a game since I have been active where they were all town. Srb has a nice way of playing, although in the games he and I have both been in, he was maf once and 3P once, so maybe the quieter style of play just suited him. Shri staying active for any length of time juz creates confusion, proved again in this game. Well designed, GIMH and Athlai. Its unfortunate so much of it was so boring till this last day phase with the way the killings panned out but the concept was really cool and the write ups were fun and the roles were interesting too.

Deepest and sincerest apologies Halsey and rest of Town.
This was a very weird game. Things just kept on going right for us. Always lucky with our kills to not be identified. Always lucky to not collide with a doc or have been blocked. Right up to the last day and even the last night, it was just the most fortunate string of events I have seen. We weren't genius, we sold no lies, we created no mislynches. So well done town. Survived 5 days when everything went completely our way.

But, please, everyone, bow down to Morgieb. Manages to be away for long stretches but comes in at the last minute to complete two very important lynches.

And Teja...Can you explain your role. You'll see you had me in fits of hysteria in my QT (4th in a row!) with your information reveals. Having lived through the Halsey nightmare, I was close to dropping my ****.

Victor Ian

[FONT="][B]victor ian[/B][/FONT]
[COLOR=#404A4E][FONT="]06-28-2020[/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT="]08:22 AM ET (US)[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/TD]
[TD="class: topic-messagebody topic-messagebody-border messagecell"]I am going to claim Gemma. Town will expect her to be in the game.

Oh, how I wish you did, VI......... :laugh:

No - that was because I was paranoid of Teja intercepting reports. So I was spamming content that if intercepted would get town lynched.

Tom Halsey

That was a lot of fun being so clueless and trying to figure it out. Think we all made mistakes, I've certainly never played a game where we've had so little info. Maf played pretty much perfectly and certainly nailed their night orders on that front.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The pattern of who to target at night turns out it couldn't have been better, by the looks. Quietly very pleased with that.