• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What have you achieved during Lockdown?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I boosted my vinyl collection by 39 LPs, 3 EP and 17 singles (mix of 7 and 12 inch)

Adders

I've put on a stone in weight through an increase in my alcohol consumption (which I didn't think was even possible itbt)

I've made the last 8 of BOTM and have all but got a new business off the ground. This leads me to the conclusion that drunk Adders is more likeable and more productive than less drunk Adders. I like this development.

cpr

Yeah weight has shot up too - Gym being closed, and no time for all this cycling **** everyone is doing to get in my way when I'm commuting (seriously, why do you need to go out at 8.30 and 5???). Also the canteen being shut at work has meant runs to the chippy are increasingly frequent.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Anything that I did consistently for the first 4 weeks (daily walks, regular photo taking exercises) has now completely worn off. Started a digital painting tutorial and haven't quite finished it. Did manage to find a new place to live that has a window, so that was progress.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I boosted my vinyl collection by 39 LPs, 3 EP and 17 singles (mix of 7 and 12 inch)
I really miss my vinyl collection. Currently in storage with the aim to ship it to the UK if I choose to settle. What setup do you have?

honestbharani

Managed to surprise the Mrs. on her birthday two days ago. Got cakes, dresses, chocolates and made a video for her. She had no idea. It has been incredibly hard on all of us, this lockdown, but sometimes its fun when you push yourself a bit more and do something and it pays off. :)

vcs

Yeah I've got fatter and lost fitness as well

Put in a load of hours at work

Done some online coursework and a lot of (hopefully) useful career-related stuff

Shitposted on CW

Spark

Global Moderator
I actually have a really old turntable, basically never used because I cbf actually getting real vinyls.

stephen

Depths of depression I didn't think possible.
Hey mate, please seek professional help. This is an illness and should be treated.

If it's simply sadness then you can probably self treat by finding something to look forward to our aspire to, but if it's genuine depression, you need professional help.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I've somehow become an analyst at work as well as my normal role. Twice the work. Same pay. Huzzah.